Friday, April 24, 2009

Freebie Friday- April 24th

Just a few quick pet freebies to share. I've ordered all of these myself, so they should still be valid. Enjoy!


 

  • Petite Cuisine is offering a free can of cat food on your cat's birthday. Limit of 2 cats per household- so no fighting!
  • Simply Pawsome Specialty dog treats- A yummy variety of grain-free, gluten-free treats to choose from. Add your choice to the cart and proceed through checkout, no credit card info is required. You should get an order confirmation by email right away.
  • Pedigree Puppy Kit- I have received this in the past, they send some great coupons and every once in a while food samples show up in our mailbox!
  • Dogswell free bag of dog food- this offer is limited to the unemployed, but it is a great find if you need it!
  • Nature's Variety- a buy one get one free coupon for their raw food or kibble. An excellent value if you want to try the raw food.
  • Dog's Life Magazine- free print subscription. This one is older, but I believe it is still valid.


 

These are what I consider the best of the pet freebies. If you have any others to share let me know!

Xo

Dave and Jess

No comments: