I had the chance to try the Father's Day dozen and let me tell you, they were gone in 2 days. My partner cursed while she ate the first bite, as in "Holy &%$# these are some $%#& good brownies". Oh yes indeed, they are so good they cause spontaneous swearing.
I was pleased as could be and we had some serious Halloween-tummy in the house during our brownie binge. Dave, however, was one unhappy puggle since I informed him "brownies kill puggles". Poor guy, even this crazy-eyed, flippy-ear "I'm wild with brownie-need" look garnered him nothing:
Not only do the brownies taste incredible but they come beautifully wrapped with great attention to detail…a great gift to send for any occasion. A dozen brownies, such as the ones I tried, runs around $37 but there are a variety of gifts available starting at under $30.
The amazing people at Fairytale Brownies would like to give one very lucky tummy of a reader (not for puggles!) the Father's Day Dozen gift pack that I received. Make sure if you win you have it shipped right to dad or I guarantee you it will never reach his hands. Not that I will tell a soul if it doesn't.
How to Enter
Visit The Fairytale Brownies website and tell me which flavor you would like to try the most. You really can't go wrong considering how phenomenal every single one is. This entry must be completed in order to gain any extra entries.
- Follow Fairytale Brownies on twitter (1 entry, leave your user id)
- Request a catalog from Fairytale Brownies. You have been warned, it is the ultimate in explicit food porn. (1 entry, leave the e-mail addy you signed up with)
- Enter any of my other giveaways (listed to the left, let me know which you entered, 1 additional Brownie entry per giveaway)
- Follow me on blogger, subscribe via rss reader or subscribe via email (links to the left, 1 entry for each
- Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (1 tweet per day, link to your tweet please)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post (2 entries)
The giveaway is open to U.S. residents. Entries will be accepted until June 9th 11:59 PM CST at which time someone's Dad is gonna be mighty happy. Winner will be notified via e-mail.