Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Enter to Win a Healthy Cookbook!

I am perpetually in search of recipes that are good for us. I love food and I hate sacrificing taste and quality. Plus sugar is one of my great loves.

So say the name "Sara Lee" and my sugar-loving cells pay attention. Otherwise I might have skipped right past this healthy endeavor- WomenHeart's ALL HEART Family Cookbook.
Ok so it isn't the most mouth-watering name for a cookbook, but when you slap the Sara Lee name on that baby I am all in.

Couple that with the word "giveaway" and I salivate.

Now here is the important stuff, the point of getting my (and your) attention:

  • Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women in the United States. Sara Lee Fresh Bakery knows the first step to a healthy heart is maintaining a healthy weight and getting the nutrition women need in order to live a strong life and care for their families.
  • Sara Lee is partnering with The Heart Truth Campaign to raise awareness of heart disease among women and encourage them to make heart healthy food choices every day. One of the best things a mom can do for her family is to take care of herself!
  • To support the campaign, Sara Lee Fresh Bakery is offering heart healthy sandwich recipes in the WomenHeart's ALL HEART Family Cookbook and will contribute one dollar for every cookbook ordered up to $35,000 to the National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease.


You can enter to win one of 2 All Heart Family Cookbooks by filling out THIS form. If you don't win a cookbook you can get one by sending 6 UPCs from any Sara Lee Healthy & Delightful products along with this form and $3.95 S&H.

Learn more about the signs of heart disease from my recent article, or head to the Sara Lee Red Dress website.

No comments: