See the resemblance?
Well as it turns out, Ms Lainey has Davey's dream job, she is one of two head taste-testers for the homemade dog treats featured at Lainey's Pawtique. Seriously, that is Davey's dream job. He eats in his sleep; he is sleep chewing this very moment.
Here are the envy of every dog in the Chicago area, Lainey and her sister Chloe:
Davey did have the distinct privilege of trying out a slew of treats from Lainey last week, including Milk & Blueberry cookies, Crispy Apple cookies (Davey's absolute favorite), Pumpkin Pie bread, Rawhide Sprinkles, Apple Pupcakes, Chocolate Coconut cookies and Easter Rainbow cookies. Dave is one mighty spoiled (and happy) puggle! We don't want to make you too jealous, but here he is enjoying a yummers Milk & Blueberry cookie:
And a Rawhide Sprinkle:
Those of you who know Dave are aware of how much he loves food in general. But there are a few things I love about the treats from Lainey's Pawtique.
- First of all they are made from all human-grade ingredients, something you simply can't find at the store.
- You can smell and see the wholesome ingredients used- things like blueberries and apples. And yes, I tasted one... not bad, but don't ask me to potty outside for one.
- Every every recipe is lovingly altered and enthusiastically tested in Lainey's own kitchen- so you know it is going to be well received by your dog, not to mention healthier than an dull ole milkbone.
- The size of the cookie treats are perfect for putting in a kong. They don't get stuck and they aren't messy- I love that!
- Every shipment is adorably packaged and made fresh when you order. How fantastic is that?
- A portion of proceeds from every sale is donated to a dog or human cancer charity.
So, now that all you doggies out there are all salivating let me tell you the wonderful news! I have TWO yes TWO great packages of treats to giveaway. The First prize winner will get an amazing Lainey's Cookie Bucket filled with an assortment of tons of cookies! Plus a package of Rawhide Sprinkles! This prize, worth $24, is courtesy of Lainey herself.
If you simply can't wait to win, stop by Lainey's Pawtique at her website or her etsy shop and pick up some home-baked lovin for your pup. Currently if you buy 2 bags of cookies you get the 3rd one free on Etsy, a great deal if you ask me. Items start at 4 bucks! Plus there are a ton of other cute items for your canine and feline friends.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway! There are lots of ways to enter and I am so excited to send these out because I know your dog will love them.
How to Enter
The giveaway is limited to the U.S. and Canada only. The winners will be picked by the randomizer, but Dave will be rooting for the puggles!
If you do not have a blogger account you may e-mail your entries to me at pestkaj(at)yahoo(dot)com or send me a facebook message.
First entry (must be done for other entries to count)- Visit Lainey's etsy shop and tell me which treat you think your dog would like best. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5236245
Additional Entries: please make one post for each additional entry
Follow @laineyspawtique on twitter (1 entry)
Tweet this giveaway (1 entry per day)
Purchase any item from Lainey's Pawtique (5 entries!)
Blog about this giveaway (3 entries)
Fave this blog on technorati – linky on the sidebar(1 entry)
Become a fan of Lainey's Pawtique on Facebook (1 entry)
Follow me on blogger or subscribe via e-mail (1 entry)
The giveaway will close April 13th at 12 AM CST. Good luck everyone!