Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wild Tree Foods

One thing my dog and I have in common is our love of food. Thankfully, Dave has no thumbs and cannot feed himself. If he could I am convinced he would be one big torso with little legs sticking out of his sausage body. If Dave were a human the Jerry-cam would be filming him in bed while a wall was cut out of the apartment to get him out- he loves food that much. I once saw him take down a 100 pound Rhodesian ridgeback for one piece of dry food on the floor; he then ate the ridgeback's leg for dessert.

I kid, of course, but I still never trust that puggle around a sandwich. Or anything else I would like to eat myself. I am a bit more discerning than Dave when it comes to my food.

For example I only eat things off my own floor, while Davey has a strict "any floor will do" policy. I say all of this to explain why I am writing reviews of dog products beside reviews of food items. It is because those are the two most popular items I bring into the house, food and stuff for the dog.


So I am pleased to announce that the next product has been both human and canine approved by this household. It is, on the surface, a no-brainer. I with my love of cake and Dave with his love of cheese, a product like the strawberry cheesecake blend from Wildtree has a distinct advantage in our home.

I originally ordered the cheesecake blend because I was looking for a low fat/low calorie way to add flavor to dessert recipes. This product has filled that need perfectly. I went through my first bottle within a few weeks and had to order a replacement right away, plus a new flavor to try.





The wonderful thing about the Wildtree products, this product in particular, is how wholesome they are. The strawberry cheesecake blend contains just four ingredients, the top ingredient being strawberries. This shows through in the smell, taste and quality of the product.


Best of all the blends have no fat and very few calories, so I can easily use them to flavor my favorite low-fat cheesecake recipe without worrying about adding calories. I have made a wonderful cheesecake with the blend and several different versions of a light fruit dip. Dave has licked the bowl clean every single time. Well, except when I beat him to it.

I whole-heartedly recommend this great blend and am looking forward to discovering other Wildtree items. The blends can be ordered on-line through my representative Beth, or you can host a party in your own house and try the products for yourself. Despite the perks of having an in-house party, I am a poor host, so I love that the low pressure online option exists. With that said, if you do book a party- be sure to invite me, I'm an easy sell since I already love the stuff.

Wildtree cheesecake blends are $8 each and are available in four flavors- strawberry, lemon lime, raspberry and mixed berry. I can make three or four recipes out of one bottle, and to date have found nothing comparable for taste, quality or wholesomeness.




3 comments:

Chase said...

mmmm mmmmm....my mouth is watering right now!

sniffs and licks,

Chase

Eduardo said...

Whoa! I'm so glad you followed my blog because I absolutly love yours! That sounds so delish! My Mommy can't trust me around food for nothing! BOL! I LOVE FOOD! Do you mind if I add you to my snuggle buddies list, so I can visit you more often?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Mr. Puggle® said...

ahhhh hahhha you are funny. i can so see my puggle eating off the floor too. gosh, they will eat anything huh?

so you are in chi town too! very cool. we gotta have a pugglepalooza this summer. thanks for joinin' mr. puggle's posse. :)